Don't get too worried I don't mean Tim and I personally. Starting this year I have started to be the class of 2012 sponsor with my friend Kristen. Overall its not too time consuming until homecoming starts rolling around. And everything is a contest between the classes. However the seniors normally win, whether it's deserved or not. The week before we have to make a big banner. Ours looked awesome, it was navy and said "Believe. Achieve. Conquer. XII Mustang Mentality Is it in you?" Ours clearly was the best. Even unbiased sources agreed. The following week we have to decorate a hallway that goes along with the homecoming theme. This year was the theme passport to paradise. Going into this Kristen and I agreed we just wanted second, since that was the true winner. But the more we got into it, the more we wanted first. And we were going to go all out to get it. And it turned out awesome and again no contest ours was the best. (Below is pictures, so you can see the awesomeness yourself) Everyday during our conference we would work on stuff and come up with ideas. We made 3-d trees with 3-d coconuts. Fish and other sea
life plus we made an awesome waterfall. Well come the pep rally friday afternoon we got 3rd on our banner and 2nd on our hallway. I am most upset about the hallway situation. We truly were robbed from our rightful win. So next year we must come up with a more elaborate plan...




And yes our awesome hallway was made almost entirely of paper.
1 comment:
Wow!! I am way impressed! I agree, you should have gotten first!
Post a Comment