Thursday, August 13, 2009

Honeymoon!

So I finally located my camera cord. So I thought I post a few pics from the honeymoon... you can see the whole lot of them on facebook.

Well first we had to wake up to catch the plan about 3, left for the airport at 4, and our plane was at 5:30. By the time we got there we were soo tired. We went to the beach after we ate lunch and both fell asleep. We had so much fun. The weather was so nice, actually cooler there than Texas. Which was not what I expected. You constantly got an awesome breeze from the ocean. We ate lots, Tim loved the idea of all you can eat. I had to stop him on several occassions from going to dinner twice in one night. I did however on the last night humor him and we went back out for dessert. Our resort had so many restaurants. Japanese, Italian, Steak, Seafood, Mexican, buffet, French, lots of food, and it was all very good. Which was great for me since I'm always looking for my next meal. Besides eating a lot, we spent a lot of time at the pool and beach, took salsa lessons, went snorkling (which was so much fun!) and enjoyed some down time. We really liked out resort a lot, and would love to go back again. Maybe I can talk Tim into a one year trip :)

After we first got there... I think you can see bags under our eyes, we were so tired!


Pretty Beach




After dinner


Lunch


Sweet Hats


My yummy shrimp that freaked Tim out

1 comment:

Matthew and Shanna said...

You guys are so cute together!! Mexico looks very nice and relaxing! What a fun trip.