Well today marks the 2 month marker for the wedding. I can't believe it is so soon! I'm not really sure how people can handle one year+ engagements! Mine has only been 7 months and it has seemed really long!
Things have started to come together, yet my to-do list is growing instead of getting shorter! However this past year has been very productive wedding wise. On Monday, I went to my reception place and made the day of timeline. On Tuesday, I picked out my linens. On Wednesday, Tim and I got our passports. This week I also worked on my invitations. I should be getting the sample on Monday or Tuesday.... which I am super excited about. Just seeing it in black & white on my computer it was so pretty, so I'm excited to see the final product. Yesterday I got my veil and a cute hair clip for the reception. But there are still one million things I need to do! I also got my rehearsal dinner invitations in the mail. They are blue and brown, with an outline of a cowboy kissing a girl. They should go along perfect for the western themed rehearsal dinner! I can't wait to see what my family from up north wears for that! And I think Tim and I have picked our honeymoon stuff out... we are thinking Mexico despite the over reaction of the swine flu. (don't even get my mom on that soap box...) And hopefully with the swine flu scare we can get a good deal! - Tim must be really wearing off on me.
1 comment:
Woo Hoo!!! 2 months!! and yeah I have been waitin for that invitation!! I have gotten 2 in the past couple months and neither have been yours so glad to know they are still on there way.
Post a Comment