Sunday, May 10, 2009
Yay!
I am super excited for this summer, and now I have one more thing to look forward to! I will be going to Utah June 20th-25th to visit Shan! During that time will be her baby shower and Jenna will be there too! I am very excited! It will be so much fun to have 6 days with them together. Matthew is sending me up there as a Mother's Day gift for Shan, what a thoughtful husband! The month of June is a little hectic and it just so happens that was the one week that was free! It will be a nice vacation from the wedding craziness, and from the Texas heat. And to add to the fun, we will get to do some twin birthday celebrating since their birthday is the 26th. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!! I am so excited too!!
Post a Comment