I felt like I should my new love for this product. It is MAC's Paint Pot in "Bare Study". It acts as a base/primer for your eye makeup. The sales guy promised me that is would make my eye make up last for up to eight hours (and assured me that it worked for him...yes, I said him). Well it's true, it's awesome! It comes in several colors, but this is a light sparkly color. Very neutral. And the container lasts forever, like 9 months to a year. Plus it is only $16.50, well worth it I say for eye makeup that stays on through work. I also think it makes me shadow go on a little stronger, takes less to do the job.
And while I'm on my beauty soap box, I'll rave about my love for Mark Makeup. It's through avon. They have really cheap makeup. Plus they have these products called "hook up's", which pretty much means you can take any two things and hook them together, lip gloss, mascara, eye shadow, liquid liner, brushes, you name it. I really like their liquid liner, "On the Edge". It has a very thin brush, so it makes it easy for the liquid lining challenged. www.meetmark.com
Hope you can share my enjoyment!
1 comment:
thanks for the recommendations. I checked out the mark website and liked their stuff and their prices!
Post a Comment