Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh boy!

I just heard Shan is having a baby Boy is July! I am so excited for her and can't wait to see her precious son! I'm bummed she won't be at the wedding in July but couldn't be more excited that she will be having a very joyous July herself! I'm also bummed that I won't get to be there for his his birth. I somehow perfectly planned when to come visit Cade, in fact I think he was just waiting on me to get to Utah. It was so fun to be there when Jenna became a mom! I'm glad Cade will have another boy to play with! Maybe I can convince Tim he should let me take a trip to Utah in '09! (And Jenna, Cole and Cade should meet us there)

And don't worry Shan I'll come up with some great name ideas for ya! ;)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I know-Cade just wanted you there for his world debut! I am so excited for Cade to have a little buddy to play with! Woo hoo!

Matthew and Shanna said...

Thanks Alexi!!! I am excited too! How about you guys come honeymoon in Utah around the 22nd of July?! Oh, and I am excited to hear your name ideas!