Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Wedding

Read at your own risk.... (if you don't wanna hear about wedding stuff, stop now :) )

Well just a little update: The wedding is in fact July 3, 2009... 6 months from yesterday. Both the ceremony and reception will be at Maple Manor. I have almost all of my vendors but it's just a matter of meeting with them and getting stuff picked out. My dad has taken it upon himself to be the wedding planner... which is a good and bad thing. He doesn't always understand the small stuff. For the favor I'm having a candy table, I'm excited about that. Both Tim and I have a pretty big sweet tooth. I don't know about the honeymoon yet either... all I know is tropical and all-inclusive. Finally have the bridesmaid dresses picked out. Hopefully I should be meeting with the invitation ppl in the next couple weeks. I'm excited to see what the designer comes up with... I've collected lots of pictures and some are similar, some not at all... my indecisive-ness is not alway pleasant to work with. I want my programs to be shaped like fans to help with the fact it will be a 100 degrees... July was always a month in my mind that I didn't want to get married since it would be so hot-- go figure.

There is a funny thing about being 6 months out, when I tell people the date is in July I get 3 different reactions:

A. Wow, that is really soon!

B. Oh, you've still got a little while

C. July, that's a good time to get married

... I personally agree with B myself. Even if I didn't have a day by day countdown till the big day, 6 months is a while to me. And C, I think they are just being nice, because I personally thing July is going to be freaking hot.

No comments: