Wedding stuff is starting to come together. On Friday I got my dress which I'm super excited about. I have a few pics, if you're interested I'll email them because for obvious reason I won't be posting those! But if you just can't wait you can go to the Kenneth Pool website and the dress that is on the main page is it, but I'm cutting off the straps.
The reception was originally going to be at the Capital Grille but that didn't work out, so we are having it across the street at Maple Manor Hotel. The ceremony will still be at the crescent hotel. And the wedding date I believe is Friday, July 3rd.
www.oldwarsaw.com/oldwarsaw-hotel.html
2 comments:
oh how fun!!!! And yes you need to email me wedding dress pics!
ooooo I saw it! So pretty!! It will look so good on you!! Will you have it by Christmas?? So July 3rd huh? I think I can work that in....;)
Post a Comment