This morning I woke up at 7:35. In case you are wondering school starts at 7:30... lovely. It seems like on those days your whole day get kinda thrown off.
Tonight I think I might give a stab at the Pioneer Woman's Au Gratin Potatoes. Well if my milk is still good... crossing my fingers that it is. Because it's far too cold outside for me to force myself to drive the whole 60 seconds to the store.
Yesterday was the start of our third term (woohoo!- summer is just 12-ish weeks away) Most all of my classes seem to be pretty good, which is way exciting. Term 2 I was not feeling any of my classes. Plus I have 4th period conference. What is so glorious about 4th period conference you might ask? Well it's the lunch period, aka it's 2 wonderful hours long.
Off to figure out dinner...
1 comment:
Perfect-In 12 weeks you can come give Cade some company other than his way ornery prego mommy! Good luck with your potatoes-that sounds so yummy right now...
Post a Comment