It has been freakishly cold for Texas the past couple days. This morning when I woke up it was 16 degrees- seriously? And we've already gotten snow 3 times this year. I don't even know what's going on. Normally we hang out about 50 degrees for most of winter. However with this freakish cold we don't even have snow- it's just miserably cold.
This past week I've really been wishing for spring. In fact I picked this layout because it reminded me of spring. As soon as New Years is over I would prefer to just fast forward to spring break. I am just so ready for warm sunny days.
On other note: I've been enjoying this blog for past couple weeks thepioneerwoman.com
She has provide lots of entertainment! I'd recommend checking her out!
1 comment:
I would love 16 degrees!! We are hanging around 2 and 3 degrees!! School have been canceled due to extreme cold rather than snow! Wind chills are also -15. Insane!! I also really enjoy the pioneerwomen! Although it has been awhile since I looked.
Post a Comment