Sunday, January 17, 2010

Obessed?

I can't help but be completely and utterly in love with my sweet dog, Bella. Or as my husband and I affectionately refer to her- Belly. In my eyes she can do no wrong- even when she is (let's be honest) kind of bad. She is a snuggler and an excellent spooner. She prefers to sleep between Tim and I, under the covers, head on my pillow. I know some of you are throwing up in your mouths right now (cough*twins*cough), but we just can't help but be head over heels for our doggy child. And because every post is better with a picture and you are just dying to see her....



1 comment:

Matthew and Shanna said...

Wow, yes I did throw up in my mouth just a little. But that is a really cute picture of Bella. Yay for getting a snow day!