Help me!
I seem to have more fun trying to make it look cool than actually writing any blogs. But there isn't too much going on in my neck of the woods. Yesterday in Sweden it was " Midsommer" meaning it is the long day of the year. I guess they only have 45 mins of light on Midsommer. So in Sweden everyone has a big party and dances around a Maypole. So some of our crazy neighbors ( when I say crazy I mean they like to have a good time) the husband is Swedish so they had a Midsommer party. I tried all sorts of Swedish food and even danced around a maypole. I can't imagine what other ppl thought as they looked onto the party and saw dancing in a circle around this pole while some song in Swedish was being sung. So I guess a really popular sandwich is shrimp, hard boiled egg, a dollop of mayo, lemon and some caviar. I couldn't bring myself to try that one however.
No comments:
Post a Comment