Tuesday, June 17, 2008

For Linz

Here you go Linz, this one is just for you! However, I have a feeling this blog might point out how un-exciting life currently is, instead of having lots of exciting, witty stories..... But I'll do what I can. 

So my summer really only just started this past weekend thanks to drill team officer camp. But I did get to see the twins, which now is sadly only a few times a year. Jenna's son Cade is sooo adorable, but not adorable enough to make me want my own children anytime soon! He has gotten so big these past couple of months. While seeing their twins and their hubby's we also had a mini-reunion of many of our old high school friends. I hadn't seen some of these people since high school. Its always funny to see how a person can be so different yet exactly the same.
 
I spent way more of the weekend than I wanted to watching the US Open thanks to Tim, my brother and my dad and their man crush on Tiger Woods. I swear the sports never end. Just when I think I can get a break something else is starting! And lucky for me basketball play-offs are on tonight. Can they not just get it over already? 

But I have also managed to start off pretty productive.... I washed my car: inside and out, went to the bank, went to target several times :), have done ridiculous amounts of laundry, hardcore clean the room. I know, I know you are wondering who am I? We'll see how long I can keep up this act. 

1 comment:

Lindsey Knight said...

How do I subscribe to your blog???